Donut Fryer/Artist - Part Time
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: August 1, 2019
Job Title: Donut Fryer/Artist FLSA: Non-Exempt
Department: Bakery Revision Date: 05/2018
As a Donut Fryer, this position will be responsible for frying
donuts to be sold to customers. Additionally you will ensure a
positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and
efficient customer service to customers and team members.
Accountable and Reports to: Store Director; Assistant Director;
Store Operations, Perishables, Health Wellness Home; Managers of
Store Operations, Perishables, Health Wellness Home; Assistant
Managers; Bakery Manager, Assistant Bakery Manager; Baker,
Direct Reports: None
- Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service by
exhibiting caring, concern, and patience in all customer
interactions and treating customers as the most important people in
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the
encounter takes place in the employee's designated department or
elsewhere in the store.
- Makes an effort to learn customers' names and to address them
by name whenever possible.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides
friendly, helpful service to customers who call
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction
and a pleasant work environment.
- Review special orders and prepare as needed.
- Mixing, cutting, and frying donuts.
- Cleans work area.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines
related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store
- Performs other job related duties and special projects as
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
High school or equivalent experience and six months to one year of
similar or related experience;
Must be a self-starter and able to work at a fast pace
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to follow written, verbal or diagrammatic
instructions; several concrete variables.
- Must be able to perform simple addition and subtraction;
copying figures, counting and recording.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal or
demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request
supplies orally or in writing.
- Must be able to physically perform medium work exerting up to
40 pounds of force occasionally, up to 20 pounds of force
frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
- Visual requirements include clarity of vision at a distance of
less than 20 inches and more than 20 feet with our without
correction, color vision.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities,
stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting,
grasping, feeling, and repetitive motions.
Has daily exposure to noise and equipment movement hazards. There
is weekly exposure to dangerous chemicals/solvents.
Has daily contact with customers.
Keywords: Hy-Vee, Lee's Summit , Donut Fryer/Artist - Part Time, Advertising , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!