Mortgage Branch Manager
Company: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who We AreCardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage
lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers,
partners, and employees-to provide the very best experience. We are
genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve
and intentionally push beyond what is considered "good enough."
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and
expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a
ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We NeedWe are currently looking for energetic, hardworking,
friendly, outgoing team members for the position of Branch
- Keep more of your profit and share less with corporate
- Less layers of management! Build your own rate sheet that's
competitive for your market
- State of the Art Origination software "Octane" like you've
never seen before.
- We will handle your processing and doc drawing with quick
- Stop Losing deals over rate concessions! Give your loan
originators the best opportunity to thrive and make more money!
What You Will Do:
- Recruit, evaluate and select qualified mortgage Loan
Originators and Branch Managers for employment.
- Assume leadership role amongst Loan Originators.
- Determine a prospect's needs and sell appropriate product; Sell
loans for appropriate amounts, rates and terms that comply with
Cardinal Financial program guidelines.
- Formalizes sales strategies, forecasts and reports as
- Maintains strong familiarity with current trends in the real
estate and mortgage banking industries.
- Assist in planning and implementation of new sales and
marketing programs in the region.
What You Need:
- NMLS license required.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing sales in the
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal
- Ability to manage staff, lead department initiatives and work
well in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage originations; including product,
underwriting, investor and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities without
- Demonstrated proficiency in the recruitment and management of
residential mortgage loanorigination professionals.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite software and the
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is
transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your
- Great benefits package and 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum
employee contribution of 5%- Beginning the 1st of the month
following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and
aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, Lee's Summit , Mortgage Branch Manager, Executive , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!