Construction Project Manager
Company: LM2 Construction and Consulting
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: July 28, 2022
LM2 Construction and Consulting is looking for a Project Manager
(PM) who can lead a project from start to finish with little
oversight form the Superintendent or Project Executive. The PM
essentially takes on a leadership role in managing the project from
start to finish focusing on project start-up,
relationships/communications with vendors and other members of the
team, schedule, budget, close-out, risk and other components of the
project. Takes the lead toward successful completion of the
Ideal candidate must be able to complete the following:
* Communicates regularly with all involved parties regarding
project plans, status of the project, upcoming activities, and open
* Schedule/plan weekly meetings to provide status updates of
* Manages risks proactively, identifies potential risks and
establishes a plan to eliminate or reduce them for both budget and
* Ensures projects are executed safely with assistance from project
Superintendent and Safety team.
* Develops and proactively manages comprehensive schedule to ensure
project remains on or ahead of schedule analyzing project progress
and updating progress.
* Manages the budget process, setting up initial budget, keeping
project management and accounting systems updated with all current
* Accurately projects and forecasts work by collaborating with top
project leader and project team.
* Provides overall leadership and accountability for all close-out
activities associated with the project.
* Ensures that all paperwork and documents are completed and that
all pay applications and retainage billings are submitted in a
* Assist with preparing subcontracts and writing scopes of
* Collaborates with Senior Project Manager on budgets, reviewing
work with subcontractors and other project leaders.
*Minimum Qualifications *
* Bachelors' Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or
related field (Preferred), and 5 years of construction experience.
Will consider an equivalent amount of education, training and
experience in lieu of education.
* Proficiency in Microsoft /Project, Procore and Bluebeam to manage
all components of the project.
* Proficiency in computer applications, preferably Microsoft Office
* Strong fundamental knowledge of budget setup, management and
* LEED Accreditation (Preferred).
* Proficient running project-related meetings.
* Proven, consistent track record of leading projects and project
* Position mostly works in an office environment
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate may work
in outside weather conditions.
* May be exposed to extreme weather conditions (hot /cold).
* Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
* Occasionally works in high, precarious places and is occasionally
exposes to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes, or airborne
particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock,
* Moderate noise level in the work environment
* Ability to perform a range of physical motions including, but not
* Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
* Standing, walking, sitting for short periods of time
* Must be able to reach above their heads, bend, kneel, and
* Valid and unrestricted driver's license required
* Must be willing to work non-traditional hours to meet project
* Frequent activity: standing, walking, climbing, bending, reaching
above shoulder, pushing and pulling
* Occasional activity: sitting, viewing computer screen
_LM2 is an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to
a person's race, color, religion, sex pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
age, disability, veteran status or genetic information, citizenship
status or any other legally protected category._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Lees Summit, MO 64063: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Project management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: LM2 Construction and Consulting, Lee's Summit , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!