IT Revenue Cycle Manager
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 15, 2018
We Are Hiring Title: IT Revenue Cycle Manager City, State: Lees Summit, MOLocation: MO Lees Summit - OffsiteDepartment: Exp RevCycle Cerner R1Additional Job Details: FT, DaysWhy Join Ascension? Ascension Technologies is one of the nation's largest healthcare information technology services organizations.We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:--- Support rapid and effective clinical decision making--- Improve efficiency and care transitions--- Foster information sharing across the continuum of care--- Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomesWhat You Will Do Job Summary:The IT Revenue Cycle Manager manages revenue cycle teams engaged in administration and maintenance of Cerner/Siemens revenue cycle applications, function(s) and/or resources.Responsibilities:
- Manages assignments for revenue cycle application implementations, conversions and upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Identifies continual process improvements to assess service delivery and introducing new procedures or tools or processes, as necessary.
- Collaborates on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems.
- Recommends cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Hires, trains and manages performance for local and remote staff.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
- Continually improves work procedures and processes for unit(s) managed.
- Works with technology professionals and managers to develop technology solutions to meet multiple clients' requirements.
- Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Addresses unusual and non-recurring problems by devising approaches to assed the situation, developing and testing options, and introducing new procedures or tools, as necessary.
- Manages multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers. This typically includes: integrating across technologies, platforms, systems, etc.; establishing plans that prioritize initiatives; Ensuring resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and proactively resolving them.
- Manages quality service delivery by monitoring and adhering to service level targets.
- Manages requests and projects to ensure optimum quality design, timeliness, cost effectiveness, providing high value and supportability of implementation.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships and communications with IT leaders, Ministry leadership and associates.
- Implements and adheres to established Revenue Cycle service delivery standards/processes. Qualifications Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experienceWork Experience:
- Five years of progressively responsible experience, including one year leadership skills, preferred.
- Five years implementing or supporting revenue cycle applications in an inpatient hospital setting or 5 years' experience with Cerner/Siemens MedSeries4 application preferred including three years in management
- IT Leadership experience in healthcare organization preferred including experience managing leveraged support/project team.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement E-Verify Statement Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Lee's Summit , IT Revenue Cycle Manager, Executive , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!