Registered Nurse Operating Room PRN
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: October 13, 2020
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Surgery Registered Nurse today with Lee s Summit
Medical Center .
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a
part of our team
The Life of an HCA Nurse
About this unit:
- Performs 10 - 15 cases per day (Avg 250 Cases a Month): 5
- Complex cases with variety; everything but open heart or
- Biggest Volume is Robotic Surgeries (XI Robots, Hybrid OR
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse
patient population. Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of
the mission of Lee s Summit Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in department 701 Surgery provides care
for ages 1-12 Months Infant, 1-2 Yrs Toddler, 3-6 Yrs Early Child,
7-11 Yrs Child, 12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40-64
Yrs Adult and 65+ Geriatric patients
- Call Required (Must Report to facility within 30 minutes); Call
is on fair, rotational basis, with average of 4 to 5 a month, and
every 7 th weekend rotating.Qualifications
- Education: BSN preferred
- Licensure/Certifications : Must have a current MO RN license
upon hire or a current multistate RNlicense. If only a multistate
RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RNlicense will be required
within 90 days of employment. BLS required uponhire and ACLS within
6 months of hire.
- Experience: Prior experience in a similar size facility with
similar servicesprovided is preferred. OR experience is
- Requirement : On Call Required and must have the ability to
report to LSMCwithin 30 minutes of call back.Lee s Summit Medical
Center serves Lee s Summit,Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80
-bed advanced technology facility isboth a Joint Commission Chest
Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint CommissionCertified Primary
Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedicand Spine Center, Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascularservices with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascularsurgery and more
- Rehabilitationservices with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine
- Surgicalservice, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assistedprocedures; imaging services
- TheSarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center. HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Weare actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will bepromptly
contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We areactively interviewing so apply today! Please contact Johna
Koelzer at 816-###-#### or if you have any questions or want to
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, intensive, nurse, psychatric,
psychiatric, recovery, surgery, tcu, unit
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse Operating Room PRN, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!