Registered Nurse RN Medical Telemetry
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Medical Telemetry RN today with Lee's Summit Medical
Center . At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a
variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along
with some unique benefits including:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team. The
Life of an HCA Nurse Medical Telemetry nurses assess acute changes
in patients . They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of
patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in
emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking
skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under
pressure. About this unit:
- 36 Bed Unit; 1:6 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Variety of acuity including all medical patients, abdominal
surgical, general surgical, neuro, pulmonary, renal, infection, and
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive
- Opportunity to gain certifications, grow and develop towards
specialty areas with supportive management/leadership teams.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills Lee s Summit Medical Center serves Lee s
Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced
technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified
Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center.
LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Interested in learning more about this or other RN positions at
LSMC? Contact Recruiter, Tom Eyberg at 615-###-#### or email for
more information! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care unit, hospice, infusion, nurse clinical,
psychatric, recovery, registed, surgery, surgical, unit
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse RN Medical Telemetry, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!