RN / Emergency Nursing / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Emergency Services Job
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as aClinical Nurse Coordinator
you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for
you to join , afacility that is part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services HCAHealthcare. At LSMC we want to
ensure yourneeds are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive
medical, dental, and visionplans along with some unique benefits
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our teams are a
committed, caring group ofcolleagues. Do you want to work as a
Clinical Nurse Coordinator where yourpassion for creating positive
patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for
thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We
want yourknowledge and expertise! The Clinical Nurse Coordinator
(CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and
coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the
designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the
management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing
care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as
a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the
organizations vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled
patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall
About this unit:
- 20 Care Areas (13 Head walls, 3 Fast Track, 4
- Processes are down! With door to doc time less than 10
- Primary Stroke, Level II STEMI Center, Acuity is 3.1
- Average of 60 patients a day
- Open culture, collaborative team environment with
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team tocoordinator,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regardinginpatient
care assignments using established policies/procedures
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices toenhance patient
safety and quality outcomes.
- Support the achievement of internal/external.Benchmarks,
accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performedregularly and
according to regulatory and /or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processesto ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care
- Participates in the ongoing assessment ofquality of patient
care services provided in the unit, in collaboration withother
members of the management team.
- Ensures compliance with evidence-basedpractices that enhance
patient experience and customer service
- Collaborates with subject matter experts andother leaders to
create an environment of teamwork that supports improvedoutcomes
- Support patient-first philosophy and engages inservice recovery
- Reflects core values when interacting withco-workers, patients,
family members, and others in the community to foster anenvironment
where employees are engaged and where patient care is
- Lead in a way that inspires that inspirescommitment to the
vision/mission/values of the organization.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improveengagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including
employeerounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Functions as a resource person for staffmembers.
- Provides recommendations related tointerviewing, selecting, and
training new staff.
- Recommends and implements courses of action,including training
and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy
compliance,completion of performance evaluation, and/or
disciplinary actions to ensure acompetitively superior
Keywords: HCA., Lee's Summit , RN / Emergency Nursing / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Emergency Services Job, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!