Neurologist needed in Lee's Summit, MO (SA197737)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Neurology opening in Lees Summit, Missouri. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com This Medical Center is
assisting in the search for a hospital employed Neurologist to join
an established Neurology practice serving the communities of Lee's
Summit and Kansas City, located just 20 miles southeast of downtown
Kansas City. This opportunity is largely clinic based with only 2-5
hospital consults per day while on call. The existing group
consists of three neurologists. Call schedule is shared among group
members with limited activity in the evening and overnight.
Teleneurology for strokes and night time consults. Advanced
Practice Provider support also available.
* Board certified or Board Eligible Neurology
* Candidates with an interest or experience in outpatient EMGs or a
passion for caring for patients with MS are also encouraged to
* Incentive based financial package
* Full health insurance package
* Occurrence based malpractice coverage
* Paid time off and time for CME
* Generous 401k match
* Pre-employment expenses paid
The Medical Center has been named by Modern Healthcare as one of
the top places to work in healthcare nationally 2 of the past 3
years and boasts physician satisfaction scores in the top 5%
nationally. In addition, the hospital's quality and patient
experience metrics are among the best in the nation, thanks to an
outstanding medical staff and nursing team. The medical center is
in the midst of a multi-year facility expansion project and will
continue to offer the latest in healthcare advancements.
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to
live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than
2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50
communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S.,
allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC,
Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays,
making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on
either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S.
average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The
affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself
personally faster without compromising your ability to access
world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest
Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when
creating this list including work-life balance, compensation,
opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
* Home of Super Bowl Champions-Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting KC, and
the Kansas City Royals.
Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and
Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are
identified. AA/EOE.For more information, please contact Keyphrases:
neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology
critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Lee's Summit , Neurologist needed in Lee's Summit, MO (SA197737), Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!