Registered Nurse RN GI Lab
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: February 23, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a GI / Endoscopy Registered Nurse today with Lee s Summit
Medical Center .
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety
of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team
The Life of an HCA Nurse
About this unit:
- 5 Prep Rooms, 2 Procedure Rooms, and 4 Shared Recovery
- Broad patient population to include seriously ill patients, ICU
patients, vented patients, screening exams, abdominal pain, results
of cat scan, acid reflux, trouble swallowing, etc.
- Average of 10 to 30 patients a day; Fast Paced environment
- Collaborative, Accountable and Dynamic Team environment. Close
Knit Family that is very supportive.
- Opportunity to gain certifications, amazing leadership from top
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of
the mission of Lee s Summit Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in 733 GI Services provides care for birth
to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of
age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult
patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years
and older. Qualifications
- BSN preferred
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current
multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided
upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations
required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience in a
similar size facility with similar services provided is
- Requirement : On Call Required and must have the ability to
report to LSMC within 30 minutes of call back. Lee s Summit Medical
Center serves Lee s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80
-bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest
Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary
Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center, Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive care,
maternal, mhb, nurse, registered nurse, tcu, unit
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse RN GI Lab, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!