Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Telemetry
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a----Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN today with .
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety
of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match ? 3%-9% of pay based on years of
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)--
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients? lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a
part of our team.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues?-- Join the LSMC family! We will provide you the tools
and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
currently looking for an ambitious CNC RN to help us reach our
goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high
quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in
the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration
with other members of the management team, the CNC directs,
monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization?s vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
About this unit:
- 18--Bed Unit; 1:4 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- High acuity focus including Chest pain, Cath Lab post
procedure, vascular surgical patients, heart failure, and any
patient on CV drip.
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive
- Opportunity to gain certifications, unit specializes in cardiac
skills and growth towards critical care.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinator,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient centered
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regarding inpatient
care assignments using established policies/procedures
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient
safety and quality outcomes.
- Support the achievement of internal/external. Benchmarks,
accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and
according to regulatory and /or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of quality of patient
care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other
members of the management team.
- Ensures compliance with evidence-based practices that enhance
patient experience and customer service
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other leaders to
create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes
- Support patient-first philosophy and engages in service
recovery when necessary.
- Reflects core values when interacting with co-workers,
patients, family members, and other is the community to foster an
environment where employees are engaged and where patient care is
- Lead in a way that inspires that inspires commitment to the
vision/mission/values of the organization.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee
rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting,
and training new staff.
- Recommends and implements courses of action, including training
and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance,
completion of performance evaluation, and/or disciplinary actions
to ensure a competitively superior organization.
- Resolves and/or channels employee grievance, disputes, or
concerns according to appropriate procedures. Escalates issues as
- Support physician partnerships.
- Represents the organization positively within the community;
participants in company-supported community/patient events and
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of
staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing
supplies and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices and adheres to the ?Code of Conduct? and ?Mission and
Value Statement.? Qualifications
Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma Required
Bachelor?s Degree in Nursing Preferred
3 years' applicable experience on either Med/Surg, Tele, or PCU
Currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the
state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in
accordance with law and regulation
BLS certification required upon hire
ACLS required upon hire
Crisis Prevention Intervention(CPI) Preferred
- PCCN certification preferred
Basic Dysrhythmia Program Completion Required
NIH Stroke Certification required within 90 Days of Hire
Lee?s Summit Medical Center serves Lee?s Summit, Missouri, and
surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both
a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint
Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
Orthopedic and Spine Center,
Level II stroke designation
Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac
rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine;
Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and
robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical
Nurse Coordinator RN opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
--Notice Our Company?s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Telemetry, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!