RN / PACU RN / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - PRE/OP PACU Job
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Monday - Friday 12:30p - 9:00p (9 wknd rotations in 12 month
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as a PACU RN today with At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are
met. We offer avariety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along with someunique benefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
PACU nurses provide compassionatecare to post-anesthesia patients.
They are often the first person patients seeafter a major surgery.
They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast
clinicalknowledge, and excellent communication skills. Aboutthis
- 9 Pre Op/Phase II Rooms, 5 Operating Rooms, 8 Recovery Room
- Variety of patients including inpatient and outpatient Surgical
patients, heart caths, angiograms, various IR procedures and
- Average 400 plus cases a month! Fast Paced Unit that empowers
each other through critical thinking and working together as a
- Therole of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction ofthe Manager/Director.
- TheRegistered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary forthe care of the patient, and in support of
the mission of Lees Summit MedicalCenter.
- TheRegistered Nurse in 704 PACU provides care for ages 1-12
Months Infant, 1-2 Yrs Toddler, 3-6 Yrs Early Child, 7-11Yrs Child,
12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40-64 Yrs Adult and
- BSN Preferred
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current
multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided
upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of
- BLS required upon hire
- ACLS and PALS or ENPC within 6 months of hire.
- 1-2 years of previous experience preferred. Prior experience in
a similar size facility with similar services provided is
preferred. Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care
- On Call Required and must have the ability to report to LSMC
within 30 minutes of call back. Lees Summit Medical Center serves
Lees Summit,Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced
technology facility isboth a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified
Hospital and a Joint CommissionCertified Primary Stroke Center.
LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.Additionalfeatures include:
- LevelIII Trauma care with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedicand Spine Center,
- LevelII stroke designation
- Cardiovascularservices with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascularsurgery and more;
- Rehabilitationservices with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine;
- Surgicalservice, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assistedprocedures; imaging services;
- TheSarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's
MostEthical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated
If you are looking for an opportunity that providessatisfaction and
personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PACU RNopening.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
willbe contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
Keywords: HCA., Lee's Summit , RN / PACU RN / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - PRE/OP PACU Job, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!