Emergency Department RN - Full Time 10am-10pm
Company: Saint Luke's Health System
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job DescriptionThe Opportunity:Saint Luke's East Hospital in
Lee's Summit is seeking an experienced Emergency Department
Registered Nurse to join their Emergency Room team. As an RN on
this team, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively
across multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment. Our ER
nurses are well versed in all levels of care which allows us to
continue to be, "The best place to get care. The best place to give
care."This position is Full Time 10am-10pm (3 12-hour shifts per
- Accountable for utilizing the nursing process
- Performs patient care, delegates patient care tasks, and for
supervises other patient care staff
- Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned
- Consults with other members of the health care team when
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
- Demonstrates proficiency and abide by policies rules guidelines
and proceduresWe are seeking patient centered, self-driven,
motivated nurses who are committed to providing exceptional patient
care and are able to see the big picture. To be successful, you
will need to keep the patient experience at the forefront, possess
strong multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills, and have the
ability to provide proactive care in collaborative team
environment.Why Saint Luke's?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their
voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital,
health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages
to all of their employees, click here to find out more.Job
RequirementsApplicable Experience:Less than 1 yearAdvanced Cardiac
Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Pediatric
Advanced Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing
(NURSYS)Associate Degree (Required)Job DetailsFull TimeSwing
(United States of America)The best place to get care. The best
place to give care. Saint Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward
that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only
faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City.
Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional
professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the
best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive
workspace where all voices matter.Join the Kansas City region's
premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
We hire only non-tobacco users.Effective November 1st, 2021, full
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint
Luke's Health System employees unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved.
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health System, Lee's Summit , Emergency Department RN - Full Time 10am-10pm, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!