Emergency Department RN - Full Time 10am-10pm
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit is seeking an
experienced Emergency Department Registered Nurse to join their
Emergency Room team. As an RN on this team, you will have the
opportunity to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams
in a fast-paced environment. Our ER nurses are well versed in all
levels of care which allows us to continue to be, "The best place
to get care. The best place to give care."
This position is Full Time 10am-10pm (3 12-hour shifts per
* Accountable for utilizing the nursing process
* Performs patient care, delegates patient care tasks, and for
supervises other patient care staff
* Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients
* Consults with other members of the health care team when
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
* Demonstrates proficiency and abide by policies rules guidelines
We are seeking patient centered, self-driven, motivated nurses who
are committed to providing exceptional patient care and are able to
see the big picture. To be successful, you will need to keep the
patient experience at the forefront, possess strong multi-tasking
and troubleshooting skills, and have the ability to provide
proactive care in collaborative team environment.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association or Red
Cross, Pediatric Advanced Life Support - American Heart Association
or Red Cross, Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State
Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Associate Degree (Required)
Swing (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , Emergency Department RN - Full Time 10am-10pm, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!