Progressive Care Unit RN -Part Time Day
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Saint Luke's East Hospital is located in Lee's Summit, MO.
Our Progressive Care Unit, Intermediate Level Of Care is seeking an
experienced Nurse to join their team. This position will allow you
to work with a variety of conditions and treatments. This is a
busy, fast-paced multi-specialty unit that will allow you to grow
your skills in a variety of areas.
Saint Luke's East offers the opportunity to work with top
technology in the industry in a challenging environment. This
location is Stroke and Stemi Certified
This is a high performing diverse, patient centered and
collaborative team. They work together to make sure all of the
patients on the floor get the care they need. They believe in
knowledge sharing to help each other grow their skills and are open
to change to drive continuous improvement efforts. They are
hard-working and willing to go above and beyond for each other and
Shift Details: Part Time Day
We are seeking an experienced RN who is passionate about patient
care in a step down environment and eager to grow their career and
help others grow theirs. To be successful, you will need to be a
natural leader who enjoys knowledge sharing and helping their team
achieve goals and positive patient outcomes. We are seeking a
resilient experienced nurse who can empower productivity and
teamwork amongst their peers while keeping the patient first.
* Functions independently and accountable for utilizing the nursing
* Coordinates the care for a group of patients with the
* Delegates tasks appropriately.
* Identifies hospital resources.
* Serves as a clinical resource for new employees.
* Demonstrates positive formal or informal leadership within unit
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is
the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic,
practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward
that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich
history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based,
nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining
Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who
always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity
to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and
inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , Progressive Care Unit RN -Part Time Day, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!