RN, Medical Surgical -Full Time Day
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit, MO is seeking an
experienced Nurse to join their team. This position will allow you
to work with primarily orthopedic patients, but this team does take
overflow from general surgery, as well as medical patients. This is
a passionate team with various experience, skills and backgrounds.
This is a busy, fast-paced unit that will allow you to master your
skills with a nationally recognized team who has received their
Advanced Certification For Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement.
They are a leader in quality measures, celebrates their successes,
and recognizes hard work.
The Work: Full Time Day
* Utilizes the nursing process.
* Performs patient care delegating patient care tasks and for
supervision of other patient care staff
* Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and
consulting with other members of the health care team when
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
* Demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines
We are looking for patient centered nurses who are committed to
providing a high quality of care. This team is seeking nursing
professionals who are compassionate, hard-working, patient
centered, team focused and possess strong time management and
critical thinking skills.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Registered Nurse - Various
Associate Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , RN, Medical Surgical -Full Time Day, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!