Telemetry, RN -Full Time Day
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's East Hospital located in Lee's Summit, MO is seeking a
Registered Nurse to join our Telemetry Unit. You will provide care
to a diverse patient population with a variety of conditions,
procedures, and treatment plans. This position will give you the
opportunity to learn and expand your nursing skills. This position
will allow you to be part of unit and system wide committees to
improve patient care.
Shift Details: Full Time Day
* Utilizes the nursing process
* Performs patient care, delegating patient care tasks and for
supervision of other patient care staff
* Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and
consulting with other members of the health care team when
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
* Demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies, rules,
guidelines and procedures
We are seeking a nurse who is a natural leader and will go above
and beyond for their peers, patients and patients' loved ones. This
position will give you the opportunity to work with a supportive
and solution focused team and leadership. This team builds each
other up, celebrates successes, and helps each other learn and work
towards continuous improvement through knowledge sharing and
mentorship. We are looking for a nurse who always does the right
thing and is dedicated to patient centered care.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Associate Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , Telemetry, RN -Full Time Day, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!