Registered Nurse PRN Plus - IR Special Procedures
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Interventional Radiology, RN - PRN Day Shift - Mon -Fri with Call
Saint Luke's East Hospital, located in Lee's Summit, Missouri. This
location is seeking nurses with experience with higher acuity
patients (Intensive Care, ED, procedural areas) to join our
Interventional Radiology team. You will have the opportunity to
learn and grow in your career, experiencing new procedures and
clinical research. This IR - Special Procedures nurse position is a
vital team member in providing care and sedation for organ
biopsies, acute pulmonary and arterial thrombectomies,
embolectomies, drain placements, port and dialysis catheter
placements as well as other procedures. You will be supported by
leading technology while working in an innovative environment. Join
us in our vision of being, "The Best Place to Get Care. The Best
Place to Give Care."
8 or 9 hour shifts, Weekend and after hour shifts are call only.
Call Rotation: Approximately One day a week and every fourth
* Utilizes the nursing process
* Delegates tasks appropriately
* Demonstrates increasing discriminatory judgement in interpreting
data and prioritizes appropriately
* Initiates actions to improve nursing practice patient care and
* Serves as a day to day resource to colleagues at unit and
* Provides positive formal or informal leadership within unit and
* Works well with multidisciplinary teams consisting of
Interventional Radiologists, Anesthesiology, Specialty Service
providers, and nursing peers.
We are seeking patient centered, motivated nurses who are committed
to providing exceptional care. To be successful, you will need to
keep the patient experience at the forefront, possess strong
multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills, and have the ability to
provide proactive care in collaborative team environment. The ideal
candidate will be compassionate, empathetic, and great at making
connections with patients short term. We are seeking nurses who are
ready to learn; this team is supportive and ready to teach.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse shared governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Registered Nurse - Various
Associate Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse PRN Plus - IR Special Procedures, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!