Progressive Care Unit RN -Weekend Work Program - Part Time Night
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's East Hospital is located in Lee's Summit, MO
Our Progressive Care Unit, Intermediate Level Of Care is seeking an
experienced Nurse to join their team. This position will allow you
to work with a variety of conditions and treatments. This is a
busy, fast-paced multi-specialty unit that will allow you to grow
your skills in a variety of areas.
Saint Luke's East offers the opportunity to work with top
technology in the industry in a challenging environment. This
location is Stroke and Stemi Certified
This is a high performing diverse, patient centered and
collaborative team. They work together to make sure all of the
patients on the floor get the care they need. They believe in
knowledge sharing to help each other grow their skills and are open
to change to drive continuous improvement efforts. They are
hard-working and willing to go above and beyond for each other and
Weekend Work Program - (WWP) Part Time Night
We are seeking an experienced RN who is passionate about patient
care in a step down environment and eager to grow their career and
help others grow theirs. To be successful, you will need to be a
natural leader who enjoys knowledge sharing and helping their team
achieve goals and positive patient outcomes. We are seeking a
resilient experienced nurse who can empower productivity and
teamwork amongst their peers while keeping the patient first.
* An employee accepted into the program is scheduled to work a
total of 24 hours (2 shifts) between 1900 on Friday night and 0700
on Monday morning. One shift must include Saturday.
* An employee accepted into the WWP must work a minimum of 49
weekends per year
* Functions independently and accountable for utilizing the nursing
* Coordinates the care for a group of patients with the
* Delegates tasks appropriately.
* Identifies hospital resources.
* Serves as a clinical resource for new employees.
* Demonstrates positive formal or informal leadership within unit
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Associate Degree (Required)
Night (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , Progressive Care Unit RN -Weekend Work Program - Part Time Night, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!