Operating Room, Registered Nurse II -Full Time Day
Company: Saint Luke's Health System
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Job DescriptionOperating Room RN - Full Time DayThe Opportunity:
Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit, MO is seeking an
experienced Registered Nurse to join their Operating Room team. As
an RN on this team, you will have the opportunity to assist with
Caesarean Sections, Orthopedics, Urological, Gynecological, ENT,
and General Surgery Procedures, with Robotics training to come.
This team is supportive, collaborative, and believes in knowledge
sharing to help everyone be the best they can be.Includes call
coverage and weekend rotation.The Work:
- Accountable for utilizing the nursing process, safety and
- Care of the patient in the intra-operative phase of care
- Delegates patient care tasks and for supervision of other
patient care staff
- Responsible for coordinating the plan of care for a group of
- Consults with other members of the health care team when
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
- Demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules
guidelines and proceduresTo be successful in this role, you will
need to be flexible and dependable. We are looking for a nurse who
is resilient and can work well under pressure who embraces the
unexpected. We are seeking a nursing professional that is
passionate about their practice and eager to learn and drive
continuous improvement. We are looking for confident nurses who can
be the patient's advocate and speak up when needed. We are for
natural assertive leaders.Why Saint Luke's?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their
voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital,
health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages
to all of their employees, click here to find out more.Job
RequirementsApplicable Experience:1 yearRegistered Nurse (MO) -
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)Associate
Degree (Required)Job DetailsFull TimeDay (United States of
America)The best place to get care. The best place to give care.
Saint Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day.
Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based,
nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining
Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who
strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your
career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all
voices matter.Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of
health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only
non-tobacco users.Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19
vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke's
Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health System, Lee's Summit , Operating Room, Registered Nurse II -Full Time Day, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!