RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - Medical Telemetry Job
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Medical Telemetry RN today with . At LSMC, we want to
ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive
medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Medical Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients. They
monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs,
note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have
high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and
are able to stay calm under pressure. About this unit:
- 36 Bed Unit; 1:6 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Variety of acuity including all medical patients, abdominal
surgical, general surgical, neuro, pulmonary, renal, infection, and
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive
- Opportunity to gain certifications, grow and develop towards
specialty areas with supportive management/leadership teams.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- No New Graduates Lees Summit Medical Center serves Lees Summit,
Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology
facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital
and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an
affiliate of HCA Healthcare.Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and hel...
Keywords: HCA., Lee's Summit , RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - Medical Telemetry Job, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!