Neurology Opportunity - Lee's Summit, MO
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Neurology opening in Lees Summit, Missouri. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Neurology Opportunity (Headache) - Lee's Summit, MO (Metro
Amenities, International Airport, World Champion Sports Teams)
Lee's Summit Medical Center is assisting in the search for a
neurologist to join an established group serving the communities of
Lee's Summit and Kansas City.
- Largely clinic based need with only 2-5 hospital consults per day
while on call
- An interest or experience in outpatient EMGs or a passion for
caring for patients with MS are encouraged to apply
- Existing group of three employed neurologists with call shared
- Limited activity in the evening and overnight
- Teleneurology for strokes and night time consults
- Advanced practice provider support available
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision,
life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage
and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Lee's Summit Medical Center:
- Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital
serving the Lee's Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300
physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary stroke
center and features a highly trained staff with an unwavering
commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care,
cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology,
neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology,
outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient
and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women's services.
- As one of Lee's Summit's largest private sector employers, Lee's
Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community's growth,
success and well-being.
Lee's Summit is an award-winning, mid-sized community combining the
amenities of a large metropolitan city with the comfort and
convenience of one of the most livable communities in America.
Money Magazine chose Lee's Summit as one of the Top 100 Best Places
to Live. Lee's Summit features affordable housing in safe
neighborhoods and a nationally recognized educational system. The
award-winning school district earned the Distinction in Performance
Award with a perfect score 10 years in a row. Located only 20
minutes from the Power & Light District or the Country Club Plaza,
you can enjoy convenient access to all that Kansas City has to
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Lee's Summit , Neurology Opportunity - Lee's Summit, MO , Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!