RN PRN Registered Nurse GI Lab Endo
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: June 19, 2022
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We care like family! Jump-start your career as a GI / Endoscopy
Registered Nurse today with Lee's Summit Medical Center.At LSMC, we
want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - up to 9%)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase ProgramYou contribute to our success.
Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the
opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.The Life of an
HCA NurseAbout this unit:
- 5 Prep Rooms, 2 Procedure Rooms, and 4 Shared Recovery
- Broad patient population to include seriously ill patients, ICU
patients, vented patients, screening exams, abdominal pain, results
of cat scan, acid reflux, trouble swallowing and the like.
- Average of 10 to 30 patients a day.
- Collaborative, Accountable and Dynamic Team environment with
peers that are very supportive.
- Opportunity to gain certifications, amazing leadership from top
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of
the mission of Lee's Summit Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in 733 GI Services provides care for birth
to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of
age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult
patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years
Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate
RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire,
a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment.
BLS upon hire and ACLS within 6 months of hire.
No previous experience required other than clinical rotations
Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services
provided is preferred.
On Call Required and must have the ability to report to LSMC within
30 minutes of call back.Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's
Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced
technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified
Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center.
LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center, Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!Interested in learning more about this or other RN positions
at LSMC?Contact Recruiter, Diana Carpenter at 440.725.7527 or
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.NoticeOur Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , RN PRN Registered Nurse GI Lab Endo, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!