PRN Registered Nurse Float Pool Critical Care
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: June 21, 2022
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Float Pool Critical Care RN today with Lee's Summit
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety
of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a
part of our team.
Float pool nurses are in a unique position to make a difference.
Moving from assignment to assignment, they support various units
within the hospital. They have high-level critical thinking skills,
vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under
About this unit:
- Excellent communication and teamwork between all members of the
- Opportunity to learn many different areas of the hospital
- Amazing leadership from top down, great develop
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
- BSN Preferred
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required. . If only a
multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will
be required within 90 days of employment.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months
- NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 90 days of hire
and annually within the fiscal year.
- Shall document a minimum of eight (8) hours of cerebrovascular
(stroke) related continuing nursing education per fiscal year.
- Shall be credentialed in trauma care (TNCC) within one 6 months
of assignment documenting a minimum of eight (8) hours of trauma
related continuing nursing education per year.
- 1-2 years of previous experience preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar
services provided is preferred.
- Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care
Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and
surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both
a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint
Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms
- Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation and vascular surgery
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine
- Women's services
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.NoticeOur Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , PRN Registered Nurse Float Pool Critical Care, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!