Registered Nurse RN Progressive Care
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: July 31, 2022
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$20,000 Signing Bonus Paid within 30 Days of Hire Relocation
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Progressive Care RN today with Lee's Summit Medical
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety
of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Progressive Care Nurses assess acute changes in patients . They
monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs,
note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have
high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and
are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
- 18 Bed Unit; 1:4 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- High acuity focus including Chest pain, Cath Lab post
procedure, vascular surgical patients, heart failure, and any
patient on CV drip.
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive
- Opportunity to gain certifications, unit specializes in cardiac
skills and growth towards critical care. Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
structure standards Interested in learning more about this or other
RN positions at LSMC? Contact Recruiter, Diana Carpenter at or
email for more information!
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills Lee s Summit Medical Center serves Lee s
Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced
technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified
Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center.
LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms
- Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse RN Progressive Care, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!