Nurse Supervisor RN Float Pool
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: July 31, 2022
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Nurse Supervisor for the Float Pool today with Lee's
Summit Medical Center .
At Lee s Summit Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are
met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Under the general
direction of the Manager of Clinical Operations you will coordinate
and supervise the flow of the daily activities of the Float Pool
Staff at LSMC.
- Assists with implementation of policies and procedures to meet
standards of care and the requirements the various accrediting
agencies regulations and laws.
- In absence of the Manager of Clinical Operations you will be
responsible for direction of the Float Pool Staff. For more
information on this and other opportunities with LSMC email or call
Diana Carpenter at .
- 3-5 years of nursing experience in a hospital environment. 1-2
years as a charge nurse or other management position preferred.
Critical Care experience preferred.
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current
multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided
upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS required within 6 months of
hire. Lee s Summit Medical Center serves Lee s Summit, Missouri,
and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is
both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint
Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms
- Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine
- Women s services
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures, and imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Nurse Supervisor RN Float Pool, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!