Neurology job in Lee's Summit MO
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Description Specialization:Neurology HeadacheNeurologyNeurology
ElectrophysiologyJob Summary: Lee s Summit Medical Center is
assisting in the search for a neurologist to join an established
group serving the communities of Lee's Summit and Kansas City.
- Largely clinic based practice with opportunity for inpatient
- Part time or full time status available
- Opportunity to create a niche within the neurology practice
based on clinical interests
- Teleneurology available: 2-5 hospital consults per day while on
- Advanced practice provider support available
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage
and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Lee s Summit Medical Center:
- Lee s Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital
serving the Lee s Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300
physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary
stroke center and features a highly trained staff with an
unwavering commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care,
cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology,
neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology,
outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient
and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women s services.
- As one of Lee s Summit s largest private sector employers, Lee
s Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community s growth,
success and well-being.
Lee s Summit is an award-winning, mid-sized community combining the
amenities of a large metropolitan city with the comfort and
convenience of one of the most livable communities in America.
Money Magazine chose Lee s Summit as one of the Top 100 Best Places
to Live. Lee s Summit features affordable housing in safe
neighborhoods and a nationally recognized educational system. The
award-winning school district earned the Distinction in Performance
Award with a perfect score 10 years in a row. Located only 20
minutes from the Power & Light District or the Country Club Plaza,
you can enjoy convenient access to all that Kansas City has to
offer. The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more
than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter
giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block,
among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the
fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights
available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the
food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs
and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes'
list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA, Lee's Summit , Neurology job in Lee's Summit MO, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!