Registered Nurse RN Float Pool
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 24, 2023
If you are passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care, you should look no further than LSMC. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a Float Pool RN today with Lee's Summit
Medical Center.At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Float pool nurses are in
a unique position to make a difference. Moving from assignment to
assignment, they support various units within the hospital. They
have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge,
and are able to stay calm under pressure.About this unit:
- Excellent communication and teamwork between all members of the
- Opportunity to learn many different areas of the hospital
- Amazing leadership from top down, great develop
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
- BSN Preferred
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required. . If only a
multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will
be required within 90 days of employment.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months
- NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 90 days of hire
and annually within the fiscal year.
- Shall document a minimum of eight (8) hours of cerebrovascular
(stroke) related continuing nursing education per fiscal year.
- Shall be credentialed in trauma care (TNCC) within one 6 months
of assignment documenting a minimum of eight (8) hours of trauma
related continuing nursing education per year.
- 1-2 years of previous experience preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar
services provided is preferred.
- Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care
preferred.Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's Summit,
Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology
facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital
and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an
affiliate of HCA Healthcare.Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine;
- Women's services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
Center.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse RN Float Pool, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!