Registered Nurse Medical Telemetry WEO
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionLee's Summit Medical Center is committed
to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse Medical
Telemetry position and spend more time at the bedside with the
patient.BenefitsLee's Summit Medical Center offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lee's
Summit Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsMedical
Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients. They monitor and
analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs, note
arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have
high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and
are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
- 36 Bed Unit; 1:6 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Variety of acuity including all medical patients, abdominal
surgical, general surgical, neuro, pulmonary, renal, infection, and
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive
- Opportunity to gain certifications, grow and develop towards
specialty areas with supportive management/leadership teams.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skillsThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Lee's Summit Medical Center is an 80+ bed full-service
hospital. We serve Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. Our services
are supported by more than 300 physicians who represent more than
40 specialties. We have more than 500 highly trained colleagues and
60 volunteers. Our services and specialties include cardiology,
cancer care, endoscopy, emergency services, imaging, neurology,
pain management, and pulmonology. We offer physical therapy,
speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, sports medicine,
respiratory care, women's care, and an array of surgical services.
We have a dually-accredited Chest Pain and Primary Stroke Center.
Our trained staff and experienced Medical Staff are ready to treat
our community. Our hospital is affiliated with HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our Registered Nurse Medical Telemetry opening.
Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach
out.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse Medical Telemetry WEO, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!