Registered Nurse Progressive Care RN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Registered Nurse Progressive Care RN you want in your current
role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home,
at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Lee's Summit Medical Center which is a
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsLee's Summit Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
Lee's Summit Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsThe
Progressive Care Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high
quality, patient-centered care. In collaboration with medical
providers, the RN provides pre-operative and post-operative nursing
care. The RN serves as an advocate for patients to support an
unparalleled patient experience.
What you will do in this role:
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each
shift, identifying and reporting any changes in patient
- Perform procedures or other functions as ordered by the medical
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications and
- Maintain a knowledge of medications, procedures, and equipment
used in the care of cardiac and medical-surgical patients.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse - Missouri Licensure This role requires you to
be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).Lee's Summit Medical Center is an 80+ bed full-service
hospital. We serve Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. Our services
are supported by more than 300 physicians who represent more than
40 specialties. We have more than 500 highly trained colleagues and
60 volunteers. Our services and specialties include cardiology,
cancer care, endoscopy, emergency services, imaging, neurology,
pain management, and pulmonology. We offer physical therapy,
speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, sports medicine,
respiratory care, women's care, and an array of surgical services.
We have a dually-accredited Chest Pain and Primary Stroke Center.
Our trained staff and experienced Medical Staff are ready to treat
our community. Our hospital is affiliated with HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse Progressive Care RN opening. We review all applications.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We
are interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse Progressive Care RN, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!