Registered Nurse RN Progressive Care Unit PCU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! We are
looking for dedicated PCU Nurse like you.Lee's Summit Medical
Center is committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. We offer an array of benefits and perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable. They include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Progressive Care Unit
- 18 Bed Unit
- High acuity focus including Chest Pain, Cath Lab post
procedure, vascular surgical patients, heart failure, and any
patient on CV drip
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive
- Opportunity to gain certifications, unit specializes in cardiac
skills and growth towards critical care PCU nurses assess acute
changes in patients. They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of
patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in
emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking
skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of
the mission of Lee's Summit Medical Center.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- Previous clinical experience preferred. Lee's Summit Medical
Center serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80
-bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest
Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary
Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.Additional
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal
and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse RN Progressive Care Unit PCU, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!