Physical Therapist PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Physical Therapist PRN you want with your current employer?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lee's Summit
Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsLee's Summit Medical
Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Physical Therapist PRN where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsThe Physical Therapist carries out
individualized therapy programs including assessment, treatment,
planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize
a patient's progress toward achieving functional goals. The PT
supervises therapy assistants, aides and students. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. What you will do in this role:
- You will perform comprehensive patient assessments and
establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in
Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- You will coordinate the treatment program with other
- You will develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize
- You will deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance
with the patient's needs.
- You will serve as an educator to patients, families, students
and colleagues. What Qualification You Will Need:
- Minimum education required is a Bachelor's Degree in Physical
Therapy / Master's degree preferred.
- Current State professional license or license eligible.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills and
the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Word processing skills preferred.
- Basic Cardiac Life Saving (BCLS) - American Heart Assoc.
- New grads accepted.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; Diagnostic
skills consistent with professional degree
- Proficient with computer software programs.
- Proficient with patient care related equipment.
- No Travel Travel Required.
- No experience Required Years of Experience . This role requires
you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and
/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved).Lee's Summit Medical Center is an 80+ bed
full-service hospital. We serve Lee's Summit and surrounding areas.
Our services are supported by more than 300 physicians who
represent more than 40 specialties. We have more than 500 highly
trained colleagues and 60 volunteers. Our services and specialties
include cardiology, cancer care, endoscopy, emergency services,
imaging, neurology, pain management, and pulmonology. We offer
physical therapy, speech-language pathology, occupational therapy,
sports medicine, respiratory care, women's care, and an array of
surgical services. We have a dually-accredited Chest Pain and
Primary Stroke Center. Our trained staff and experienced Medical
Staff are ready to treat our community. Our hospital is affiliated
with HCA Healthcare Midwest Health.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Physical Therapist PRN opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Physical Therapist PRN, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!