Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Lee's Summit, Missouri
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Description Specialization:Emergency MedicineFamily Medicine
without OBInternal MedicineJob Summary: Lee s Summit Medical Center
is assisting in the search for an emergency medicine physician for
their Level III Trauma Center in Lee s Summit , Missouri.
- Board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine (ABEM or
AOBEM) will also consider FP/IM board certified physicians with
five years of experience
- 24-hour physician coverage daily; 12-hour shifts
- 21,600 annual patient visits in a 14-bed, Level III Trauma
- Ability to obtain Missouri licensure Incentive/Benefits
- Competitive W2 compensation
- Robust benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Business expense reimbursement account
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring, and
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management
and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME
programs About Lee s Summit Medical Center:
- Lee s Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital
serving the Lee s Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300
physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary
stroke center and features a highly trained staff with an
unwavering commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care,
cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology,
neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology,
outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient
and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women s services.
- As one of Lee s Summit s largest private sector employers, Lee
s Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community s growth,
success, and well-being. The Kansas City region is a two-state
region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to
corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin,
Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features
10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy.
With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3
hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard
Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked
No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!