Hospitalist Opportunity in the Kansas City Metro
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Description Specialization:Family Medicine without OBJob
Summary: Lee's Summit Medical Center is seeking a family medicine
hospitalist to join a private practice providing inpatient services
in Overland Park, KS and Lee s Summit, MO.
- Ideal candidate will collaborate with the existing 25
physicians to provide inpatient coverage including facilitating
admissions, consults, discharges, etc.
- Opportunity for teaching family medicine residents
- Advanced practice providers available to support the physician
as part of the overall care team and rounding efforts
- Block scheduling of 7 days on/ 7 days off; with a round and go
- Must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine,
internal medicine or internal medicine/pediatrics
- New graduates will be considered, particularly if they have
strong inpatient experience or training Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Partnership track available after the first year of
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k About Lee s Summit Medical
- Lee s Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital
serving the Lee s Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300
physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary
stroke center and features a highly trained staff with an
unwavering commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care,
cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology,
neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology,
outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient
and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women s services.
- As one of Lee s Summit s largest private sector employers, Lee
s Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community s growth,
success, and well-being. Lee s Summit is an award-winning,
mid-sized community combining the amenities of a large metropolitan
city with the comfort and convenience of one of the most livable
communities in America. Money Magazine chose Lee s Summit as one of
the Top 100 Best Places to Live. Lee s Summit features affordable
housing in safe neighborhoods and a nationally recognized
educational system. The award-winning school district earned the
Distinction in Performance Award with a perfect score 10 years in a
row. Located only 20 minutes from the Power & Light District or the
Country Club Plaza, you can enjoy convenient access to all that
Kansas City has to offer.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Hospitalist Opportunity in the Kansas City Metro, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!