Company: CareNow - Lenexa
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: September 6, 2019
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF
HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH OVER 125 CARENOW CLINICS!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is
leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow
clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you
need it most and we are looking for an exceptional CLINICAL MEDICAL
ASSISTANT to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability
to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the
communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Medical Assistant in our practice, you will function as a
champion of patient care, you can do everything from patient
charting to preparing exam/treatment rooms to giving injections and
assisting the physician. The Medical Assistant also functions as a
health and safety leader to ensure patients receive high quality,
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs, collecting
lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM
* Collecting patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
* May apply splints, dressings and bandages.
* Assisting with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
* Maintaining records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
* Keeps patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
* 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
* Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
* Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or
completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
* Current certification from the American Association of Medical
Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
* Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
* Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and
Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment
* NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO
NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE
HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these
Army MOS codes: 68B, 68D, 68F, 68K, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W,
68Y. Potential Air Force codes: 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X2, 4P0X1,
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated
with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients
and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected category in
accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: CareNow - Lenexa, Lee's Summit , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!