Registered Nurse - Orthopedics
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Come join Lee's Summit Medical Center and the Orthopedics and Spine
Unit as a Registered Nurse(RN)!
FT Night Shift Opening
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others??Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered
environment??Jump-start your career in ourOrthopedic and Spine
Unit.?Submit your application today!?
?About Lee?s Summit Medical Center?Lee?s Summit Medical Center is
an 80-bed full-service hospital serving Lee?s Summit and
surrounding areas. All services are supported by a medical staff of
more than 300 physicians who represent more than 40 specialties.
Lee?s Summit Medical Center has more than 500 highly trained staff
members and 50 volunteers.??Just a few of our Accreditations,
awards, and certifications:
- Becker Hospital Review?s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
- The Joint Commission?s Gold Seal of Approval ? Hospital
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures? ?
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With
The Guidelines? Gold Plus Honor Roll ? Stroke Achievement?s Choice
Award ? Emergency Care Award??About the Unit:
- *New*, beautiful, 16 bed unit and 3rd floor addition to
- Fast paced unit, quick turnaround of patients
- 5:1 Patient to Nurse ratio
- Amazing Physicians to work with, very innovative in procedures,
opportunities to learn with them
- Cohesive and collaborative team of nurses
- HCA will provide Orthopedic Certification within 2 years!
- Amazing Director, excellent leadership amongst the unit,
passionate about career development.The Top 3 Reason?s Employees
love working on this Unit:Culture of Department/HospitalAbility to
give state of the art careTeamwork!What "Benefits" you to join HCA
and Lee's Summit Medical Center?Weoffer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and
your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include
401k,PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement,employee discount program, employee stock purchase
program and student loanrepayment. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.?
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of
the mission of Lee?s Summit Medical Center.?
Ifyou are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personalgrowth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If youare highly qualified you will hear from one of
our managers.?Come unlock thepossibilities and apply today!
?Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
Education:? ADN or BSN degree preferred.
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current
multistate RN license.? If only a multistate RN license is provided
upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of
- BLS upon hire & ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 90 days of hire
and annually within the fiscal year. Shall document a minimum of
eight (8) hours of cerebrovascular (stroke) related continuing
nursing education per fiscal year.?Experience:?
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations
required as part of the degree completion.?
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar
services provided is preferred.
- Must be certified in Orthopedics within 2 yearsWant to learn
about more opportunities with Lee's Summit Medical Center? Contact
Recruiter Megan Kegley?today!? Megan.Kegley@hcahealthcare.com or
call 816-589-4519 for current and future openings.
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse - Orthopedics, Healthcare , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!