LPN - Part-Time Needed - $53+/hr
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The future of nursing is now! If you're a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN), you can now easily add part-time work into your
unpredictable schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you
join the ShiftMed team of nursing assistants. Whether you're an LPN
with years of experience or you're six months into the field, you
can look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
* We offer our Nursing Assistants / LPNs Guaranteed Shifts ! This
means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your slot -
even if they cancel on you last minute, you'll be paid in full for
that entire shift.
* We pay our LPNs 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS
* You have 100% control over every LPN shift you claim and work -
with no shift minimums!
* Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to
participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for
extra cash in your pocket!
* Don't wait the week to get paid; with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay ,
you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent
directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
* Next Day Pay ! (no fee)
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Must have LPN license in good standing in the state in which
* Must have at least 6 months experience working in a long-term
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of
* The LPN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the
residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum
level of health
* Dispensing and recording of all medications accurately and
according to policy and procedures
* Carrying out all orders prescribed by the physician accurately,
ensuring that all meds and equipment are available in a timely
* The LPN delegates responsibility to nurse s aides and monitors
the care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being
delivered to all the residents appropriately
* The LPN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties
of the job description as posted
Apply Now to start our easy LPN credentialing process!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities.
Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom
screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you
schedule shifts with.
license number - 2328
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed practical, licensed
vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, med surg, nurse iv,
Keywords: ShiftMed, Lee's Summit , LPN - Part-Time Needed - $53+/hr, Human Resources , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!