SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Wound Care Clinic RN today with Lee's Summit Medical
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a
variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along
with some unique benefits including:
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a
part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
The Registered Nurse in the Advanced Wound Care Clinic will
administer hyperbaric oxygen therapy and diagnostic testing to
patients under the
supervision of a hyperbaric physician. All therapeutic and
modalities will be ordered by the hyperbaric physician. The RN
will also conduct wound care consults at the main hospital as
About this unit:
• 5 Patient Room Clinic, 1 Hyperbaric Room with 2 Chambers
• Outpatient Clinic, Variety Day to Day; Wound Care Consults at
• Strong teamwork in a patient oriented environment
• Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
• Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
• Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
• Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
• BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
• Wound Care Experience Preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Hours: Part Time - M - F Availability Needed (4 to 8 hours as
needed per shift) - Trips to LSMC Main Hospital for Wound Care
Consults as needed
• Training in Clinic as well as Healogics Wound Care and
Hyperbaric Training online that will take approximately 1 month
Lee’s Summit Medical Center serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and
surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both
a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint
Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of
Additional features include:
• Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms
• Orthopedic and Spine Center
• Level II stroke designation
• Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab,
cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more
• Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech
therapy and sports medicine
• Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics,
colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
• The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Interested in learning more about this or other RN positions at
LSMC? Contact Recruiter, Johna Koelzer at 816-401-3382 or email
Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com for more information!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.