Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) LPN PRN you
want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity
for you to join CareNow which is part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At CareNow, we offer an array of benefits for PRN
colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the
requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a(an) LPN PRN where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) like you who provides
expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.
In this role, you
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG’s, and administering IM
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client’s preference card is followed
and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are
8a-8p, 7 days a week. You must have the flexibility to work during
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School Graduate
delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent
care with unparalleled service. We are in more than
100 urgent care clinics around the United States.
We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified
and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing
CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our LPN PRN
opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status