Patient Access Representative - PRN Days
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit, MO is seeking a Patient
Access Representative to join our Outpatient team. You will conduct
professional patient interviews, obtaining demographic, financial,
and biographical information. This position is responsible for the
delivery of quality performance and service excellence.
Shift Details: This position would be cross trained in all areas of
Admitting and will need to have daytime availability to cover open
hours in the outpatient areas, to include Diagnostic, Main
Admitting, Pain Clinic, and the Breast Center. Availability would
need to be anywhere between 5:30am to 7pm Monday-Friday as well as
on the weekends between 6:30am-12:30pm. The minimum PRN requirement
is 24 hours per month, in addition to working 4 overnight on call
shifts in the Emergency Department.
* Understands insurance terminology
* Obtains information to appropriately bill payors
* Verifies patient insurance eligibility
* Confirms benefits eligibility
* Gather statistical information in compliance with federal and
* Completes payment transactions by using proper negotiating
techniques to professional collect money owed by our Patients and
* Makes referrals to appropriate financial resources, such as
payment plans and lines of credit
We are looking for someone that is excited about working with
people and has a positive attitude. The ideal candidate has strong
computer and critical thinking skills and has the ability to
multitask in a fast paced work environment.
Why Saint Luke's?:
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
* We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all
voices are heard.
* We are here for you and will support you in achieving your
* We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to
Less than 1 year
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , Patient Access Representative - PRN Days, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!