NICU RN - Full Time Night
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit, MO is seeking a
Registered Nurse for our Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Nurses in this role provide care to infants in NICU and Well Baby
Nursery. They are also responsible for attending all infant
deliveries and performing resuscitation and stabilization as
needed. Our state of the art, single patient room NICU, cares for
infants 30 weeks gestation and greater.
We are looking for compassionate nurses who are calm under
pressure, thrive in unpredictable fast-paced environments and are
able to prioritize tasks. This is a team-oriented RN position that
requires collaboration and knowledge sharing to ensure the whole
team is successful in providing exceptional patient care and
continuous improvement. This position has opportunity for growth
and professional development through the Clinical Advancement
Shift Details: Full Time Nights (3 12-hr shifts per week)
* Functions independently and collaboratively with the
* Accountable for utilizing the nursing process
* Completes thorough assessments, performs medication
administration, develops a holistic plan of care
* Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients in
collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team
* Demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines
* Serves as a clinical resource nurse for new employees
* Demonstrates positive formal and informal leadership within the
unit or department
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Staff are encouraged to participate in Shared Governance at the
unit, hospital and Health System level
* Various continuing education, leadership and other career
training is available
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - American Academy of
Pediatrics, Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State
Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Associate Degree (Required)
Night (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , NICU RN - Full Time Night, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!