Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What is Aspirion?
Aspirion Health Resources is an industry-leading provider of
complex claims management services. We specialize in Motor Vehicle
Accidents, Worker's Compensation, Veterans Administration and
Tricare, Complex Denials, Out-of-State Medicaid, and Eligibility
and Enrollment Services. Our employees work in an environment that
is both challenging and rewarding. We ask a lot out of our team
members and in return we offer flexibility, autonomy, and endless
opportunities for advancement. As we are committed to growth within
the complex claims industry, we offer the same growth to our
What do we need?
We are looking for a talented and proficient Credentialing
Specialist to join our growing team. You will be joining an amazing
team of individuals who love their job and you will have the
opportunity to learn, be challenged, and grow your career. This is
an exciting opportunity for someone seeking experience in medical
billing and customer service. Ideal candidates will possess medical
billing experience and a desire to help others.
What will you provide?
- Process provider and facility enrollment and re-validation
- Follow up on submitted applications to ensure they are received
- Set up and maintain provider information in an electronic
- Track license and certification expirations for all providers
to ensure timely renewals based on state guidelines
- Manage inbound and outbound telephone calls from state
- Research payer requirements and understand how the requirements
impact provider enrollment process
- Maintain strict confidentiality of patients' medical records
and adherence to all HIPAA and Aspirion policies and
- Perform all other duties as assigned
The following is a list of personal and professional competencies
that must be present to succeed in this role.
- Prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
- Work independently in a rapidly changing and growth-oriented
environment with regularly changing priorities
- Effective organizational, time-management and detail-oriented
skills to handle multiple tasks and ensure accuracy
- Learn and proficiently use internal systems that support the
role, including learning state systems to process
- Good investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Communicate effectively and professionally by phone or in
writing, including writing grammatically correct account notes
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Able to work easily and cooperatively with other
- Must be able to adapt to frequent changes in in workload
- Basic computer proficiency
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Previous credentialling experience preferred
- Experience in a professional office environment preferred
At Aspirion we invest in our employees by offering unlimited
opportunities for advancement, a full benefits package, including
health, dental, vision and life insurance upon hire, matching 401k,
competitive salaries and incentive programs.
Keywords: Aspirion, Lee's Summit , Credentialing Specialist, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!