RN, Medical Intermediate/Telemetry- Full Time Days
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit is seeking an RN to join
our Intermediate/Telemetry Unit. This position will allow you to
work with a variety of conditions and treatments. This is a busy,
fast-paced multispecialty unit that will allow you to grow your
skills in a variety of areas. This unit allows the opportunity to
work with top technology in the industry in a challenging
environment. This location is Stroke and STEMI Certified.
This is a collaborative team. Our nurses help, teach, and support
each other in becoming the best nurses they can be, ensuring our
patients receive exceptional care.
Shift Details: Full Time Day (3 12-hour shifts per week)
* Utilizes the nursing process.
* Performs patient care, delegates patient care tasks, and
supervises other patient care staff
* Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and
consults with other members of the health care team when indicated
to ensure optimal patient outcomes
* Demonstrates proficiency and abide by policies, rules, guidelines
We are seeking a nurse who is a team player, able to stay strong
under pressure, adaptable, and enjoys knowledge sharing and
learning. To be successful, you will need to have a passion for
patient care and be involved in the care plan. This position will
require strong assessment and communication skills, and a positive,
team-centric approach to patient care.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , RN, Medical Intermediate/Telemetry- Full Time Days, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!