Registered Nurse Medical Telemetry
Company: Lee's Summit Medical Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: May 14, 2022
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Medical Telemetry RN today with Lee's Summit Medical
At LSMC, we want to ensure our employees needs are met. We offer a
variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along
with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Please see the following to view The Life of an HCA Nurse and below
reads unit specific information but please feel free to call/text
me (Diana Carpenter) at or email to with questions.
Medical Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients . They
monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs,
note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have
high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and
are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
- 36 Bed Unit; 1:6 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Variety of acuity including all medical patients, abdominal
surgical, general surgical, neuro, pulmonary, renal, infection, and
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive
- Opportunity to gain certifications, grow and develop towards
specialty areas with supportive management/leadership teams.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
structure standards Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit , Registered Nurse Medical Telemetry, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!