Telemetry RN, Medical Observation - Full Time Days
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Saint Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit is seeking a Registered
Nurse for their brand new Medical Observation Unit. As an
experienced RN on this team, you will have the opportunity to work
with a variety of patient care processes, conditions, and
diagnoses. You will be supported by leading technology and our
virtual nurse team who will provide assistance for floor nurses
with oversight, education, documentation, and monitoring to ensure
the patients receive exceptional care.
Shift Details: This position is Full Time Days (3, 12-hr shifts per
* Function independently and accountable for utilizing the nursing
* Coordinate the care for a group of patients with the
* Delegate tasks appropriately
* Identify hospital resources
* Serve as a clinical resource for new employees
* Help with electronic oversight
* Assist the primary nurse in chart review, patient education, and
coordination of care.
* Help with many delegated communications with care team and
We are looking for energetic, team focused nursing professionals
who are motivated by an environment where they can continuously
learn and grown, support others in their growth and work with
cutting edge technology. We are looking for nurses who can work
autonomously while supporting their teammates through collaboration
and anticipate the needs of patients and others on the team. To be
successful, you will need to be flexible, adaptable, and positive.
You will need to be motivated by overcoming challenges daily and
demonstrates positive formal or informal leadership within unit or
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Registered Nurse - Various
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Lee's Summit , Telemetry RN, Medical Observation - Full Time Days, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!