Senior Statistical Programmer - Clinical Trials / Strong Ad-Hoc & Validation (Remote, US )
Company: Cytel Software Corporation
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research
knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the
form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to
create successful careers with significant professional growth for
our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel
successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity
come together to advance the state of clinical development.We are
experiencing exponential growth on a global scale and hiringSenior
Statistical Programmers to join our FSP division. You will apply
your know-how in CDISC standards (SDTM & ADaM) and advanced SAS
programming skills, tosupport or lead one or more Phase I-IV
clinical trials, across a variety of therapeutic areas.How you will
- Performing data manipulation, analysis and reporting of
clinical trial data, both safety and efficacy (ISS/ISE), utilizing
- Generating and validating SDTM and ADaM datasets/analysis
files, and tables, listings, and figures ( TLFs)
- Production and QC / validation programming
- Generating complex ad-hoc reports utilizing raw data
- Applying strong understanding/experience of Efficacy
- Creating and reviewing submission documents and eCRTs
- Communicating with and/or responding to internal
cross-functional teams and client for project specifications,
status, issues or inquiries
- Performing lead duties when called upon
- Serving as team player, with a willingness to go the extra
distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
- Being adaptable and flexible when priorities change What you
- Bachelors degree in one of the following fieldsStatistics,
Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- At least 8years of SAS programming working with clinical trial
data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industrywith a bachelors
degree or equivalent. At least 6years of related experience with a
masters degree or above.
- Study lead experience, preferably juggling multiple projects
- Strong SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting
- Solid experience implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM
- Strong QC / validation skills.
- Good ad-hoc reporting skills.
- Proficiency in Efficacy analysis.
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience
with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other
- Experience supporting Rare diseases would a plus.
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in
adherence with challenging timelines.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally
dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners. Why Cytel?
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and
rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest
turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an
excellent benefits package, annual bonus incentive, promote
work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields
of biostatistics and statistical programming.Cytel Inc. is an Equal
Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or
employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this
site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact
Cytels human resources department to obtain prior written
authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The
obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent
to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment
business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written
authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the
employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed
without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall
therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or
any fees arising from any referrals by employment
Keywords: Cytel Software Corporation, Lee's Summit , Senior Statistical Programmer - Clinical Trials / Strong Ad-Hoc & Validation (Remote, US ), Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!