Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come be a part of our team! We are looking for sharp individuals
looking to drive and impact the business through technical
problem-solving, dependability, having an eye for quality, and
leadership! Daily tasks:
- Maintains the overall tuber machine operation.
- Verifies each scheduled production order prior to starting
- Orders components based on shop order requirements.
- Removes and returns tuber parts, accessories, and components
not needed for current order run to proper storage area.
- Performs all tuber set-ups and adjustments as required.
- Unwraps, trims, and prepares rolls for shafting.
- Shafts each roll in relation to its proper position as a ply on
the finished tube.
- Segregates scrap and waste by container for disposal or
- Maintains adequate level of glue in pans, drums, or hot melt
- Records material consumption usage as components are used
during order run.
- Makes all possible preparations for next scheduled order.
- Works toward maintenance and cleanliness of tuber and adjacent
area as required.
- Functions as Team Leader and directs the overall activities of
- Performs First Article of Inspection at tube set-ups; perform
30-minute tube teardowns and other quality procedures (visual
checks, adjustments, etc.) needed to maintain tube quality.
- Assures the continuing optimum operation efficiency of the
tuber team by performing any tuber job duties that might normally
be performed by other team members (example, shafts or removes
rolls, pulls and stacks tubes, clean-up, etc.).
- Informs management of any substandard materials or any apparent
mechanical or electrical repairs needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associates degree from an accredited College or trade school
- Two to three years' experience working within the printing
- Must complete Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training
and OSHA Standards Training
- Good time management skills.
- Reports to work on time and is dependable.
- Follows instructions and requests from supervisor and
- Seeks out information on orders and job duties when in
- Communicates well with other forklift operators at shift
- Stays in work area, unless receives permission from
- Keeps aisles free from obstructions or any kind.
- Completes Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training, and
OSHA Standards Training.
- Complies with departmental and job safety practices, including
wearing protective equipment and monitoring placement of machine
- Follows all GMP, AIB regulations
- Performs all safety checks on the Industrial Truck and properly
- Ability to read and comprehend equipment manuals, simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions
in one-on-one or small group situations to management, customers,
vendors, or employees
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Lee's Summit , Machine Operator, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!