Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- -Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hourComplete your application below
and visit us at our hiring events! -Chewy Fulfillment Center -15999
S. Outer Rd, -Belton MO, 64012Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm
and Friday 9:00am to 11:00amWe will be CLOSED Thursday, November
24th and Friday, November 25th for the Thanksgiving Holiday. - -Our
Opportunity:As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse
team, youll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your
voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your
full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we cant wait for you to join the pack! We are
holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.Why youll love
working here:Across all Chewy roles and locations, youll work
within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety
of scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles.
Youll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage
increase every 6 months.We offer the following benefits for our
team members: -
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program -
- The option to sign up for Payactivs Earned Wage Access program,
and access a portion of the money youve already earned, before your
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching -
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
platformWhat youll do: -
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to
receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- Forklift Operators also perform a wide range of warehouse
functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading
trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a
Forklift, etc. -
- -Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate. -
- -Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- In summary, you will focus on providing excellent customer
service and take pride and great care with every order you fill for
our customers.What youll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipmente.g., Cherry Picker/Order
Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.Physical
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, please contact
CAAR@chewy.com.If you have a disability under the Americans with
Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
contact . -If you have a question regarding your application,
please contact . -Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value
and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. -To access
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: ). #fulfillment-mci1Required
Keywords: Chewy, Lee's Summit , Forklift Operator, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!