Interviewer, Ins Risk - I
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 22, 2023
The primary purpose of this position is to complete life
insurance medical and financial interviews via telephone through
outbound calls for multiple client companies
- Place outbound calls to contact life insurance applicants.
Complete interview with applicants or leaves a message for a return
- Gather medical, financial, occupational, and avocation
histories during interview.
- Review and edit information collected during the interview for
quality assurance purposes.
- Use the C4 Call Management System, Dialer and Avaya Phone
System to make telephone calls, log call attempts, document
information within orders as necessary and record call
- Learn the specific requirements stipulated by each client
- Respond to the needs and requests of clients, staff and
management in a professional and expedient manner.
- Observe all compliance policies and safety policies and
procedures as outlined in the Safety Manual or safety matters
included in other special training.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the business needs or
customer requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties
and responsibilities, but rather a general description of work
performed by the position. QUALIFICATIONS Required Work Experience:
N/A Preferred Work Experience: Previous experience with medical
terminology, life insurance industry, or customer service
preferred. Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Regularly required to communicate in person, by email and on
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, crouch
and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel in
order to operate computer keyboard, office equipment and other
- The normal performance of duties may require lifting and
carrying objects: Objects 1 to 10 pounds are lifted and carried
frequently; objects 11 to 25 pounds are lifted and carried
infrequently. Knowledge: Proper telephone etiquette to handle
inbound and outbound calls. Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and
written) necessary to effectively interact with applicants and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and
- Type 30 wpm.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient teamwork skills. EDUCATION High School Diploma or
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Lee's Summit , Interviewer, Ins Risk - I, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!