Radiologic Technologist-X-Ray Tech
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 26, 2023
$1500 Sign On Bonus Offered! Introduction Do you want to join an
organization that invests in you as a Radiologic Technologist/X-Ray
Tech? At CareNow, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up
to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.
Benefits CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Radiologic Technologist-X-Ray Tech
like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Radiologic Technologist like you who provides expertise
and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that
works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we
As a Radiologic Technologist, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed. You Should Have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological
- Current ARRT license is required
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT) license if required
by the state
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are 8a-8p, 7
days a week. You must have the flexibility to work during those
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care
with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care
clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our
clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our
providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge
in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on
providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our
growing CareNow physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services
for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Radiologic Technologist-X-Ray Tech opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: CareNow, Lee's Summit , Radiologic Technologist-X-Ray Tech, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!