Digital Design and User Experience Supervisor
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: September 12, 2023
**Digital Design and User Experience Supervisor**
Unity School of Christianity - Unity Village, MO
**Position Summary:** The Digital Design and User Experience
Supervisor plays a key role in overseeing the design and user
experiences of Unity digital assets, ensuring they align with our
brand identity and meet the needs of our target audiences. We are
seeking a talented and experienced supervisor to lead our digital
design team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with
cross-functional teams to create visually stunning designs and
seamless user experiences.
**Essential Job Functions:**
1. Supervise the digital design process ensuring adherence to
design principles, brand guidelines, and user-centered design
practices. Ensure consistency and coherence in visual and
interaction design across all digital platforms, including
websites, mobile apps, emails, and other digital touchpoints.
2. Lead and mentor a team of digital designers; providing guidance,
feedback, and support to enhance their skills and maximize their
potential. Conduct regular design reviews and provide constructive
feedback to team members, fostering a culture of continuous
improvement and high-quality design outputs.
3. Develop wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and mockups to
effectively communicate design ideas and concepts to stakeholders
and team members.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project
requirements and translate them into effective design strategies
that align with business goals and user needs delivering projects
in a timely fashion.
5. Conduct usability testing and competitive analysis to gather
insights and inform design decisions, iterating designs based on
feedback and data.
6. Communicate effectively, demonstrating solid interpersonal
skills in working with Unity employees at all levels to meet
7. Assist team in designing as needed during peak work times (aka
working design manager).
8. Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and
emerging technologies in digital design and user experience, and
proactively integrate them into the Unity design process.
9. Regular and reliable attendance at the worksite, hybrid, or work
from home and adhere to assigned schedule commitments.
10. Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures
per the guidebook including all safety requirements.
11. Utilize electronic time management system to input time,
attendance, and paid time off requests.
Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design with an
emphasis in digital design, user experience design, or a related
1. Five years proven experience as a user experience and digital
designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating successful projects
and a deep understanding of design principles.
2. Three years experience in a supervisory or leadership role,
overseeing a design team and guiding their professional
3. Excellence in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe
4. Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, usability
principles, and best practices in digital design and user
5. Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the
ability to effectively present and articulate design concepts and
rationale to stakeholders.
6. Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage
multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively meeting all
**Technology and Computer or Equipment Skills:**
Advanced proficiency on both PC and Macintosh platforms, as well as
cross-browser compatibility and integration. Highly proficient with
Adobe Creative Suite.
**N/A** Not Applicable Activity - Not applicable to this
**O** Occasionally Position requires this activity up to 33% of the
time (02.5+ hrs. /day)
**F** Frequently Position requires this activity up to 33% of the
**C** Constantly Position requires this activity more than 66% of
the time (5.5+ hrs. /day)
**C** Inside Work
**N/A** Outside Work
**N/A** Excessive Noise
**C** Use of Hands/Fingers
**O** Climb - Stairs
**O** Lifting 10 max lbs.
**N/A** Exposure to Hazards
**N/A** Exposure to Temperatures
**N/A** Operate Equipment/Company Vehicles
**C** Operate Computers
**O** (List Equipment Type): Copier, Shredder, PC, Hand Held
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: Unity, Lee's Summit , Digital Design and User Experience Supervisor, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!